Zsadist quotes

• After a moment the king said, "So be it." Zsadist cursed. Butch whistled low. Rhage bit into a Tootsie Pop.
    -- J.R. Ward

#Kings #Zsadist #Moments

• I feel like I am wlaking down into a ***** movie" V mutteres as they took the steps with care. "Wouldn't that require more black candles for you", Zsadist cracked.....
    -- J.R. Ward

#Zsadist #Black #Care

• Infield practice is more mystic ritual than preparation, encouraging the big-leaguer, no less than the duffer in the stands, to believe in spite of all evidence to the contrary, that playing ball is a snap.

• It's just common sense that if you only have one candidate remaining, the apparatus of government should be responsive enough to accommodate that and not spend any more taxpayer money,.

• Poets have said that the reason to have children is to give yourself immortality. Immortality? Now that I have five children, my only hope is that they are all out of the house before I die.

• Mediocrity is always invisible until passion shows up and exposes it.

• Every good soldier is trained for the battle field. God is prepping you my darlings.

• He had mittens, Minjekahwun, Magic mittens made of deer-skin; When upon his hands he wore them, He could smite the rocks asunder, He could grind them into powder.

• I'm generally intimidated by adults.

• Tease hair, not homos!

• Nothing's occurring in animation - you manufacture everything.

• We are natural mind changing entities until we are 10 or so. But as we get older...then it is very hard to change our minds