Euclid quotes

• It may be conceit, but I believe the subject will interest the public, and I am sure that the views are original.

• A little bad taste is like a nice splash of paprika. We all need a splash of bad taste-it's hearty, it's healthy, it's physical. I think we could use more of it. No taste is what I'm against.

• Show me a person who has nothing to hide, and I'll show you a person who is either exceedingly dull - or a complete exhibitionist

• Bathe in the splendor of your own Light.

• We have the character of an island nation: independent, forthright, passionate in defence of our sovereignty. We can no more change this British sensibility than we can drain the English Channel. And because of this sensibility, we come to the European Union with a frame of mind that is more practical than emotional.

• And what is the very essence of poetry if it is not this 'metaphorical language'-this marking of the before unapprehended relations of things?

• A leader is useless when he acts against the promptings of his own conscience.

• I don't hear record companies coming up with any good ideas or suggestions. Historically, if it ain't their idea, it ain't no good, so you got that to contend with.

• I think theres something really thrilling to having to get people laughing about something, and then, when you have them in that comfort space, you can drop the weight into the texture of the story.

• People can think whatever they like. I don't desire their validation.