Undeserving quotes

• Ninety percent of the coaches in the NBA are guards, and there arent very many big men people coaching, I happen to be one of them and when I coached, everybody on my team, including the guards, had a hook shot, so that it was their bail out shot.

• Most haystacks do not even have a needle.

• I understand Spanish better than I speak it.

• I kinda taught myself how to play guitar, and I still play to this day. It's become a pretty big part of my life.

• The seeds of first instructions are dropp'd into the deepest furrows.

• You've got to struggle against the pollution of intelligence in order to become an animal with very sharp instincts - a sort of intuitive medium - so that to photograph becomes a magical act, and slowly other more suggestive images begin to appear behind the visible image, for which the photographer cannot be held responsible.

• I was very young when we got married and I don't know why it worked out like it did or how I was smart enough to know that this was the right guy, but somehow I got lucky.

• When my master and I were walking in the rain, he would say, 'Do not walk so fast, the rain is everywhere.'

• On the contrary a film can promote the idea of change without any political message whatsoever but in its form and language can tell people that they can change their lives and contribute to progressive changes in the world.

• The less we show our love to a woman, Or please her less, and neglect our duty, The more we trap and ruin her surely In the flattering toils of philandery.