Organizational quotes

• He has found his style, when he cannot do otherwise.

• Peace is that state in which fear of any kind is unknown.

• Its so important for business leaders to discover what their purpose is. In the days when the business seems overwhelming, or you arent certain you can continue, it is your purpose that will compel you to push through.

• Everyone carries around his own monsters.---Richard Pryor

• The facts are to blame, my friend. We are all imprisoned by facts: I was born, I exist.

• A man's ability to haggle is never a turn-on. The only thing less romantic than how much you paid is how much you saved. The last thing we want to hear is how you talked the jeweler down on our new earrings.

• Fun fact #1 about pomegranates: Pomegranates are awesome.Fun fact #2: Pomegranates are like little explosions of awesome in your mouth.Fun fact #3: A lot of people think you're not supposed to eat the seeds of a pomegranate - but that's not true, people who tell you that are liars, and they don't know anything about life, and they should never be trusted.

• A half truth, like half a brick, is always more forcible as an argument than a whole one. It carries better.

• Even in the most horrendous situations there is always something to smile about.

• Actually, my cd was released in 1985, in return for two German missionaries and a Dutch urologist.