Debauchery quotes

• True debauchery is liberating because it creates no obligations. In it you possess only yourself, hence it remains the favorite pastime of the great lovers of their own person.
    -- Albert Camus

#Self Love #Debauchery #Lovers

• Sex, greed, debauchery - I love it. Brian Azzarello is brilliant.
    -- Joseph Finder

#Sex #Greed #Debauchery

• Speed is not neutral. Fast living used to mean a life of debauchery; now it just means fast, but the consequences are even more serious. Speeding through life endangers our relationships and our souls.
    -- Mike Yaconelli

#Mean #Soul #Debauchery

• 8.45 a.m. My mother is in the hospital grounds smoking a cigarette. She is looking old and haggard. All the debauchery is catching up with her.
    -- Sue Townsend

#Mother #Smoking #Debauchery

• What is it the Bible teaches us? - raping, cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.
    -- Thomas Paine

#Believe #Religion #Debauchery

• History is nothing if not an epic tale of missed opportunities.

• I am actually a big sissy, and growing up, I never used to watch horror movies. Bambi gave me nightmares.

• I can see criticizing, complaining, protesting - anything but choosing not to vote. Too many people died for us not to vote.

• I think it bespeaks a generous nature, a man who can cook.

• The worst violence we can do to each other often is psychological, especially in families. I dwell a lot on domestic danger. Thats the backdrop of most of my novels - what kind of damage is done without ever lifting a finger.

• I foresee a great funeral contest over me.

• As long as this exists, this sunshine and this cloudless sky, and as long as I can enjoy it, how can I be sad?

• I fit into the quirky, character class type of actor.

• I'm a massive movie nerd. That being said, I could retire tomorrow because I wrote this movie 'Goon' and it came out, and it connected and it's a wonderful flick that I think is beautiful and then it had this wonderful life and it means a lot to a lot of people.

• The idea of being a character who is kind of isolated, I can relate to that.