Key To Happiness quotes

• Why has time disappeared in our culture? How is it that after decades of inventions and new technologies devoted to saving time and labor, the result is that there is no time left? We are a time-poor society; we are temporally impoverished. And there is no issue, no aspect of human life, that exceeds this in importance. The destruction of time is literally the destruction of life.

• The wretched bodies of the condemned shall simmer and blaze in those living fires.

• To my mind the boy who gives least promise is one in whom the critical faculty develops in advance of the imagination.

• Anyone who thinks that the climbing of Denali is a picnic is badly mistaken.

• I know people for whom the search for how to be well has been a positive journey. It's empowering to face your issues and try and take care of yourself. It can be positive too.

• Stay away from drugs. They're not worth it. I've tried, but there's none of them that's worth it.

• Upon arriving, meeting their teachers and signing up for classes, these students began to realize that their attendance at Delaware State University was not a goal achieved, but rather a dream being sewn - a first step, if you will.

• Tomorrow you may want to persuade somebody to do something. Before you speak, pause and as yourself, "How can I make this person want to do it?

• We gain no wisdom by imposing our way on others.

• Of all the roles I've played, none has been as fulfilling as being a mother.