Disney Channel quotes

• I’ve always thought that if comics are a part of pop culture [then] they should reflect pop culture, but a lot of the time comics, superhero comics especially, just feed on themselves. For me, comics should take from every bit of pop culture that they can; they’ve got the same DNA as music and film and TV and fashion and all of these things.

• To be making something as yet unformed, unknown - to be living in a deferred moment - is the most seductive way to exist.

• Was she telling you to stay away from me?" I asked. He paused, then said, "Yeah." He squeezed my hand out of Aunt Lauren's sight. "It's okay. We're good." Chloe and Derek

• Don't bother explaining--I've heard all the excuses and the trouble is most of them are true.

• I was raised Irish Catholic and went to Holy Names Academy, an all-girl's private Catholic school. I loved the nuns there and I love them to this day.

• I had a trainer during 'Spiderman,' and I discovered I have deep-seated rage when I'm holding heavy weights over my head. Whatever dormant anger I have in me, that's where it comes out. That's not the kind of working out I want to do.

• From the first, you enchanted me. You are more than beautiful. You are smart and strong and determined. When I'm with you. I want to be a better man. I want to be worthy of you. I want to provide for you I want to give you the life you deserve. One day, I will. Because I know, deep in my soul, that to part is to die. - Gideon to Scarlet (wedding vows)

• It is true that we aspire to our ancient land. But what we want in that ancient land is a new blossoming of the Jewish spirit.

• I've received some English-speaking scripts, but I was not interested in them.

• Managers’ typical response to my argument about free time is, ‘That’s all well and good, but there are things I have to do.’ Yet we waste so much time in unproductive activity—it takes an enormous effort on the part of the leader to keep free time for the truly important things.