Fries quotes

• We will have equality when a female schlemiel moves ahead as fast as a male schlemiel.

• We're all moving at such a high rate that we have to grab frozen dinners and McDonald's. We can't make it a way of life - we have to get back to real, simple, clean good foods. It will save our lives on so many levels; not just spina bifida, but obesity, diabetes, everything. Food is our medicine.

• Treacherous people do not last only memories of their treason last.So will it last with emotions mixed, of love and hate for treacherous ones.

• The constant in my films is love stories. I consider love the chief business of humanity.

• Thought of the incomprehensible sequence of changes and chances that make up a life, all the beauties and horrors and absurdities whose conjunctions create the uninterpretable and yet divinely significant pattern of human destiny.

• I don't think I'm too mean to celebrities. I poke fun, but I think in the end, they always win.

• I tried to walk a line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now recognize that I did not fully accomplish this goal and that certain of my responses to questions about Ms. Lewinsky were false.

• Achilles, without his heel, you wouldn't even know his name today.

• Our exile organizations have been our way of replacing the cities and villages we have lost.

• Most whites do not have a racial identity, but they would do well to understand what race means for others. They should also ponder the consequences of being the only group for whom such an identity is forbidden and who are permitted no aspirations as a group.