Hyperinflation quotes

• I strongly believe in Scouting. ... It's a source of great strength to us.

• I've been extremely fortunate in that my career allows me to be seen and heard by people all over the world and I know that my only option is to utilize this gift to speak for those who may not have the means, courage, or strength to speak out.

• He says one word, nodding into the daylight. "Look." It's an astounding word. It's a gift.

• In tennis you move a lot. Golf you dont. In tennis, you can have a bad half-hour, but you cant in golf. You can lose the first set in tennis and still win.

• I haven't had an orthodox career.

• You should only play pieces that you're willing to marry.

• Our mother was killed for something she did not do. She was taken away from us. That's as personal as it can get. But, the fact that the government facilitated the invention of evidence in order to convict someone of a capital crime, that is something that should concern everybody.

• By investing others with the power to dictate who you are, you rob yourself of an opportunity to truly grow.  You shortchange yourself by devaluing the experiences and knowledge you've banked, all those things that have been making you, you.

• One person simply can’t be all things to another person – sexually or otherwise—and unmet needs, unfulfilled desire, and unexplored possibilities are prices we pay to be in LTRs (long –term relationships). Monogamous, polyamorous, Femdom, or whatever: All couples people walk around feeling a little unfulfilled. (Single people, too). Because no one gets everything they want.

• Kevin refilled my plastic cup with more box wine. I smiled thanks. Kevin smiled welcome. Jake kicked my ankle.