Your Loss quotes

• In the weeks and months ahead, my task is to show I have the new ideas, the vision and the experience to earn the trust of the British people.

• I am one of those people who thrive on deadlines. Nothing brings on inspiration more readily than desperation.

• Nothing will make me change my principles. Even with the knife at my neck I shall still declare, up to this day, the poor have done everything; it is time for the rich to take their turn... The selfish people, the young idlers, must be made useful, whether they like it or not, and some respite be procured for the useful and respectable worker.

• False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

• Beauty is in the behind of the beholder!

• I'm a very lucky guy. I had so many people help me over the years that I never had many problems. If I had a problem, I could sit down with someone and they would explain the problem to me, and the problem become like a baseball game

• The simplest man with passion will be more persuasive than the most eloquent without.

• She undressed slowly, dreamily, and when she was naked, she selected a bright red negligee to wear so that the blood would not show.

• However, while we should certainly celebrate the demise of overt official racism, we must also critically examine where we are at this historical moment, recognize the many challenges ahead and reaffirm our commitment to making Brown v. Board a reality.

• One of the problems that Hillary Clinton had, and one of the problems that Democrats still have is people don't really know what we stand for.