Undertaker quotes

• Let's create a legal system that can work.

• My biggest hero when I was a kid was Will Smith. I used to watch 'Fresh Prince,' and I was a huge fan of his albums. I bought all of his albums when I was a kid. Now, he is the biggest movie star in the world.

• You never know what's going to happen in your life, and you never know what's going to happen in someone else's life either.

• . . . it is true, even people with painful childhoods. . . grow up to be more interesting people. So, there's always a positive to a negative.

• I grew up thinking that if I wanted to go be prime minister, I could.

• I believe that you have to treat the people who work with you like your family.

• Education is the cornerstone of liberty.

• The secret to being a rider in the hippodrome wasn't that you must be agile, or that you must be good with horses...It was that you must hide inside your costume a little of a killer's heart.

• My position on that has been misrepresented again and again and again in the media. Let me make it clear. There are two wars in Iraq. The first one was absolutely necessary and entirely justifiable. Saddam Hussein had attacked and invaded Kuwait, a sovereign independent state, it was a blatant act of aggression, and action was justifiable and necessary. I have no problems with that at all.

• Appearance is something absolute, but reality is not that way - everything is interdependent, not absolute.