Hats Off quotes

• Look at misfortune the same way you look at success - Don't Panic! Do you best and forget the consequences.

• Outstanding past work in photography, and in fact in all the arts, is very important to today's photographers. But it should be used for inspiration and not for imitation. These works should be something to be built upon, not to be repeated.

• Immigration comes up, but the issue that is on everybody's mind is the economy.

• If you want to really understand about a tumor, you've got be be a tumor.

• Education can lift individuals out of poverty and into rewarding careers.

• I think I'd be a really good dad. So perhaps I'm doing society a disservice by not having as many kids as possible.

• Seven wealthy towns contend for Homer dead, Through which the living Homer begged his bread

• After being in one movie, it didn't seem like that would be my life. I had done several jobs, briefly. I'd been a shipping clerk, I worked in a copy shop, I didn't think the acting was going to go on and on.

• If you don't acknowledge differences, it's as bad as stereotyping or reducing someone.

• I love the puzzled look on people's faces when I mention I grew up telling time according to television.