Eldest quotes

• I just want to fill the hearts and minds of the people who listen to my music

• Having a goal in your mind helps you manifest it in some way.

• Science is the search for truth, that is the effort to understand the world: it involves the rejection of bias, of dogma, of revelation, but not the rejection of morality.

• I love art dealers. In some ways, they're my favorite people in the art world. Really. I love that they put their money where their taste is, create their own aesthetic universes, support artists, employ people, and do all of this while letting us see art for free. Many are visionaries.

• One does not need to lock up that which is not dangerous.

• I fell in love with the pageant world. People that don't compete in pageants, I think they have a negative feeling for them, but really, they are incredible.

• There are three species of creatures who when they seem coming are going, when they seem going they come: diplomats, women, and crabs.

• The mastery of nature is vainly believed to be an adequate substitute for self mastery.

• The sun is perfect and you woke this morning. You have enough language in your mouth to be understood. You have a name, and someone wants to call it. Five fingers on your hand and someone wants to hold it. If we just start there, every beautiful thing that has and will ever exist is possible. If we start there, everything, for a moment, is right in the world.

• I am working hard to ensure that working families can continue to afford to live in our city.