Endearing quotes

• Nutrition science, however, suggests that golden rice alone will not greatly diminish vitamin A defi-ciency and associated blindness. [”¦] People whose diets lack [fats and proteins] or who have intestinal diarrheal diseases -- common in develop-ing countries -- cannot obtain vitamin A from golden rice.

• We connect through our dreams. Like we could be a thousand miles apart and I'd still know you were there.

• I used to beat myself up everyday if I did not win an event. I am quite open about those things now and that has been a big change.

• Sport can be used for messaging, for example, making the connections between shin guards or a helmet that protects you, and protection in terms of HIV and AIDS. There has also been a very active program in Africa called 'Kick Polio out of Africa,' where soccer players have spoken out in terms of polio. There is also going to be a swim for malaria.

• Technology is for us. All of us. People who carry things.

• See the genius in everyone you encounter. Just as the mountain cannot crack a nut though it can carry a forest on its back, so too does every living creature have its own perfection built into it.

• When you're sick, nobody takes care of you like your mom.

• When you work on a computer in the studio, it's almost like fossilizing on the spot, you know, the idea of getting solidified on the spot, like a snowflake might create branches by accumulation.

• Forcing yourself to use restricted means is the sort of restraint that liberates invention. It obliges you to make a kind of progress that you can't even imagine in advance.

• It's wonderful to play around with fantasy, because there are an amazing number of as-yet-unbroken rules out there.