Ultimatum quotes

• I was definitely living fast. I was working, traveling a lot, playing. I didn't stop. It all became unbalanced.

• Just because you're part of 'Twilight' does not mean you're a superstar. It means that you're given the opportunity to maybe become one later if you work hard. Once fandom goes away, which it will very soon, it's all about having your priorities straight and working hard.

• Beginning with Santa Claus as a cognitive exercise, a child is encouraged to share the same idea of reality as his peers. Even if that reality is patently invented and ludicrous, belief is encouraged with gifts that support and promote the common cultural lies. The greatest consensus in modern society is our traffic systems. The way a flood of strangers can interact, sharing a path, almost all of them traveling without incident. It only takes one dissenting driver to create anarchy.

• Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

• Life is currently quite frustrating. However, it feels good to be alive.

• Not to share one’s goods with the poor is to rob them and to deprive them of life. It is not our goods that we possess, but theirs.

• When the musician starts improvising, he never can go back to what he did last Sunday. That's what's frightening to a lot of people who can't let themselves go. But it's also very invigorating and very releasing because it opens you up to be yourself.

• There is a fundamental flaw in interpretations of sharia that say a woman or man should be punished for sex outside of marriage

• Every major communication tool on the Internet has spam and abuse problems. All email services, blogging services and social networks have to dedicate a significant amount of resources and time to fighting abuse and protecting their users.

• Art lives and dies in the unique heart of he who carries it, just as all feelings only live and expand in the souls of those who feel them. There is no history of art -- there is the history of artists.