Holding Hands quotes

• Every day is beautiful when you're holding hands with your best friend.
    -- Dave Willis

#Beautiful #Hands #Holding Hands

• I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands.
    -- George W. Bush

#Hands #Holding Hands #Needs

• When I work, and in my art, I hold hands with God.
    -- Robert Mapplethorpe

#Art #Hands #Holding Hands

• It's really awful, the rhetoric that's becoming part of the national discourse, but when it has such an ugly headline - that's what activated a group of people that was otherwise complacent to go, "Hey, I'm going down to the airport, and I'm going to hold hands in solidarity around Muslims in the arrival section of the airport." That's why I've made a choice to be so public about my position.
    -- Hasan Minhaj

#People #Choices #Holding Hands

• You are only as good as your reach, you must hold hands with others
    -- Peter Legge

#Hands #Holding Hands

• When I step back from any moment of crisis that I've ever had, I'm always struck by how humor and tragedy can kind of live in the same moment, holding hands together. How life can go from the ridiculous to the sublime to the tragic all in one breath.
    -- Peter Vack

#Sublime #Holding Hands #Tragedy

• One of the terrible things about George W. Bush Administration is that nobody wants to hear bad news. The neoconservatives are a small circle, and they're all sort of holding hands as they develop their policy, and outsiders aren't allowed. If you agree with the guys on the inside, you're a genius. If you disagree, you're a traitor, a pariah, you're an apostate, and you're not allowed in.
    -- Seymour Hersh

#Guy #Holding Hands #Genius

• In some ways, Lotus Eaters is a journey disguised as a party film; there's a circus in the movie, and there are parties, but the real story is of an internal journey. There's themes of emptiness and excess and beauty and grief around it, but it's always surrounded by these glamorous events, and those are ways of waylaying her on her journey in the same way that it is in the ancient Greek story.

• Anyone with an Internet service provider can be a pundit or whatever they want.

• Celebrate within yourself that wonderful treasure . . . true kindness.

• I think the obstacles are the same as the opportunities, is the way we like to look at them.

• He had not breathed a word of love, or dropped one hint of tenderness or affection, and yet I had been supremely happy. To be near him, to hear him talk as he did talk, and to feel that he thought me worthy to be so spoken to - capable of understanding and duly appreciating such discourse - was enough.

• Realisation is a matter of becoming conscious of that which is already realised.

• Risk means more things can happen than will happen.

• The true Way is sublime. It can't be expressed in language. Of what use are scriptures? But someone who sees his own nature finds the Way, even if he can't read a word.

• My movement from painting to film was a very conscious one.

• Ninety-five percent of our wool is going to China.