Blackberries quotes

• Thank you, sir, but I am perfectly content being the bride of death.

• When your commitment is to be loving regardless of the circumstances, there is no room for harsh words. You assert yourself not from a desire to control but from a desire to stand for who you are.

• I don't know why it's so hard for me to say those three words. Most guys throw it around like breath, like bait.

• This isn't a hunt that's going to kill just four or five gray whales. The repercussions of this will have an effect on tens of thousands of whales that will be killed by the Japanese and Norwegians.

• I think we all have the germ of every other person inside of us.

• We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

• I'm not dismissing prostitutes, but a lot has changed. This so-called gentrification, it can never be stopped.

• Use what you have, use what the world gives you. Use the first day of fall: bright flame before winter's deadness; harvest; orange, gold, amber; cool nights and the smell of fire. Our tree-lined streets are set ablaze, our kitchens filled with the smells of nostalgia: apples bubbling into sauce, roasting squash, cinnamon, nutmeg, cider, warmth itself. The leaves as they spark into wild color just before they die are the world's oldest performance art, and everything we see is celebrating one last violently hued hurrah before the black and white silence of winter.

• I was on Days Of Our Lives for about three months.

• I don't think about my previous success. I'm happy that the work I've done has been very successful.