Pisa quotes

• It's easy to set a story anywhere if you get a good guidebook and get some basic street names, and some descriptions, but, for me, yes, I am indebted to my travels to India for several of the stories.

• I wanted to give a woman comfortable clothes that would flow with her body. A woman is closest to being naked when she is well-dressed.

• In death as in life, we stand together, always a family, always a team. The brotherhood never dies.

• I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life.

• It's really necessary for the United States to continue to give strong leadership to the Middle East peace process, supported by European countries at the same time.

• Life is a marathon, not a sprint; pace yourself accordingly.

• What can I say? I've never met a cupcake I didn't want to get to know better.

• Anything was better than to be loved for one's things.

• All these stupendous objects are daily around us; but because they are constantly exposed to our view, they never affect our minds, so natural is it for us to admire new, rather than grand objects. Therefore the vast multitude of stars which diversify the beauty of this immense body does not call the people together; but when any change happens therein, the eyes of all are fixed upon the heavens.

• The first thing I do when I get up, I have breakfast.