Uncouth quotes

• You know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his [about Muslims in Somalia]. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol.

• It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.

• 150 people die every year from being hit by falling coconuts. Not to worry, drug makers are developing a vaccine.

• It's why I fell in love with movies. You can sit in a movie theater and be transported to a place that you never get to go and be a person who you never in your life would get to be and feel something and have empathy for people and see things from another point of view.

• And this shows that sometimes people want to be stupid and they do not want to know the truth.

• I can be hurt, she said, only by people I respect.

• Public opinion is the atmosphere of society, without which the forces of the individual would collapse, and all the institutions of society fly into atoms.

• It must always be remembered that you can never do right until you are first free to do wrong; since the doing of a thing under compulsion is evidence neither of good nor bad intent; and if under compulsion, who shall decide what would be the substituted rule of action under full freedom?

• The only thing surfers have in common with the rest of America is they're unemployed and they love crystal meth.

• Happiness writes in white ink on a white page.