Very Thankful quotes

• I am the slave of an internal power more powerful than my education.

• The Hunger Games has epic spectacle, yearning romance and suspense that won't quit!

• In the end, the greatest victory we can know is the result of all of our hard work, discipline, and dedication: the realization of our dreams.

• There's a mystery to writing, and you don't really know where most of it comes from.

• As an actor, you generally don't get to choose what projects you are part of, so I've been very fortunate that 'The Book of Mormon' was something I got to be part of. I don't want to be lofty, but it was groundbreaking, in many ways, for musical theater, so that was really thrilling to be part of.

• Sometimes in the history of art it is possible to describe a period or a generation of artists as having been obsessed by a particular problem.

• I was lucky enough to get to perform on stage in front of 20 million people on TV, and 150 thousand in concerts. For 15 minutes I got to be a rock star, the 15 minutes is great! It turns into Spinal Tap after 20 minutes.

• How blazing and alive the past is. The color of the wallpaper in the bedroom you had as a girl. It's not so much that you've lost your memory, more like you're submerged in it, like you're living in the brightly vivid underwater world of the past.

• Knowledge of the oceans is more than a matter of curiosity. Our very survival may hinge upon it.

• Thanks to the telescope and the microscope, religion no longer offers an explanation for anything important.