Turnaround quotes

• I wrote a book called The Taste of New Wine because I couldn't find a book that talked about the reality of the situation and how we were dishonest and afraid.

• What keeps earth air breathable? Not oxygen alone. The earth is a freer place to breathe in, every time you love without calculating a return -- every time you make your drudgeries and routines still more inefficient by stopping to experience the shock of beauty wherever it unpredictably flickers.

• Most wine knowledge does not directly enhance the pleasures to be had in drinking wine but, rather, enhances one's ability to discover such pleasures

• I.. know what I do, and am unmoved by men's blame, or their praise either.

• One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people.

• A good portrait is incredibly hard to create, there is too much temptation to pander to the individual rather than portray them as they really were

• I became a vegetarian 55 years ago, and I think it's one of the more important behavioral changes I ever took. The more I see of the beef industry and so on, I believe that to be true.

• Now, what we are not talking about, what you're really coming to, is what compromises one makes so that the listener understands somewhat of what you're doing, what you're trying to express.

• My goal beyond being an actor, is just being an open channel.

• The dominating thoughts of my mind... will transform themselves into physical reality