Hanuman quotes

• Charisma gets the attention of man and character gets the attention of God.

• Adults always acted like they could fix everything. But they can't. And they know it.

• Kink isn't a crime; conspiring with a foreign power to commit espionage, fix election is. Stay focused.

• The bigger the game the better. I'm an adrenaline junkie. I feed off big crowds and noise.

• That Loor's a handful, she is." - Spader (Black Water)

• If in anything I have faith in something you could call the human spirit - I have faith it will always save itself at the last minute.

• I am still looking for the modern equivalent of those Quakers who ran successful businesses and made money because they offered honest products and treated their people decently . . . This business creed, sadly, seems long forgotten.

• How quickly was every bad thing discovered to be the fault of the previous administration (an evil set of men who wedded general stupidity to wickedness of purpose).

• We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aid, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn.

• What does one save for, anyhow? For a few tired hours at the end of life when one sits and counts dollars? Or do we save so that those last years will not be mentally barren or esthetically shabby? I try to save a few things to furnish my mind decently, on the theory that no auctioneer can get in there to sell off all the furniture.