Knowledge And Wisdom quotes

• You want to save more fish? Eat more broccoli.

• I think music needs danger; it needs risk.

• The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling.

• When you are on stage you are having an affair with three thousand people.

• Mothers, take time to be a real friend to your children. Listen to your children, really listen. Talk with them, laugh and joke with them, sing with them, cry with them, hug them, honestly praise them. Yes, regularly spend unused one-on-one time with each child. Be a real friend to your children.

• And now the end is near And so I face the final curtain, My friends, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full, I've travelled each and evr'y highway And more, much more than this, I did it my way.

• I'm afraid the President election is going to be rigged. I have to be honest.

• The office of science is not to record possibilities; but to ascertain what nature does ... As far as Darwinism deals with mere arguments of possibilities or even probabilities, without a basis of fact, it departs from the true scientific method and injures science, as most of the devotees of the new ism have already done.

• If there's one thing I can't stand, it's somebody doing something because I pushed them in that direction.

• There are tons of amazing women out there for girls to emulate but the media isn't celebrating them to the masses.