Cabaret quotes

• My longest love affair: with a book.

• My all-time favorite interception was picking off Peyton Manning back in 2007, the one-hander down the sideline.

• If we respect students abilities to define their own experiences, to generate their own hypotheses, and to discover new ways of categorizing the world, we might not be so quick to evaluate the adequacy of their answers. We might, instead, begin listening to their questions. Out of the questions of students come some of the most creative ideas and discoveries.

• Laugh about the past and dream about the future.

• I am a person who feels compelled and then gets immersed.

• I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.

• I think the experience of depression that I most think remains true throughout the years is it's very isolating. That to me is its strongest quality. That you're alone in a room, that you're cut off, you're just sort of stuck with it. It puts up a wall.

• I am not afraid of my enemies, but by God, you must look out when you get among your friends.

• I have just dropped into the very place I have been seeking, but in everything it exceeds all my dreams.

• The immediate future is going to be tragic for all of us unless we find a way of making the vast educational resources of this country serve the true purpose of education, truth and justice.