Unselfish Acts quotes

• When all is said and done, the unselfish acts of what we have done without asking for anything in return, will have said it all.
    -- Brian Jett

#Asking #Done #Unselfish Acts

• A truly unselfish act is not mine, but God's. It cannot be obstructed. Only for my own plans, my own wishes to study, to work, to rest, eat, or do a service to my fellowman- can some external circumstance "get in the way," and then I am grieved.
    -- Tito Colliander

#Wish #Asceticism #Unselfish Acts

• A cannon fires only once but words detonate across centuries

• Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions.

• Golf is the only game I know of that actually becomes harder the longer you play it.

• But these few are the salt of the earth; without them, human life would become a stagnant pool. Not only is it they who introduce good things which did not before exist, it is they who keep the life in those which already existed.

• I've worked with many directors, good ones and bad ones. So if I have a chance to work the good ones, I better put myself in their hands, and trust them, because that's my big opportunity to be different, and to be better than usual.

• Facebook does social really well, but continues to fail at community.

• I've always fought for what I believe in. I used to get made fun of for dancing, and I would argue back, or fight the kids, or do whatever I had to do to shut them up. I have that in me.

• Never say you're going back - SHOOT IT NOW!

• I'm grateful to be an American. I am grateful that we can be angry at the terrorist assault and at the same time be intelligent enough not to hold a grudge against every Arab and every Muslim.

• Politicians make good company for a while just as children do - their self-enjoyment is contagious. But they soon exhaust their favourite subjects -themselves.