Formidable quotes

• But the idea that some day people would want to be able to interact and get stock quotes and talk with other people or all these different things, I just believed that was going to happen

• Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.

• In America you can say anything you want - as long as it doesn't have any effect.

• Youngsters of this generation seem not quite so hazardous except in the way of mechanical speed, bad liquor and venereal diseases.

• You never escape the traps you spin yourself. Only a greater power can break a power, and then you're trapped again. Trapped forever so you cannot die.

• Tournament chess is not relaxing. It's stressful, even if you win.

• The truly innocent are those who not only are guiltless themselves but who think others are.

• I am intrigued by the basics of human life, by our vulnerability, our desires, our sexuality - as far as I am concerned, character is expressed through sexuality. Art is able to represent human existence stripped to its essence by showing us the naked human body.

• Dare to go forward. Courage is the mark of greatness in leadership

• Daydreaming allows you to play out scenarios where you miraculously save the day. You play out scenarios in your head that are kind of crazy, and then you personally, heroically resolve them.