Pedicures quotes

• ["Mansome"] was one of those projects where it was a great change to do something fun and look at the subject in an engaging way. My next film is not going to be about pedicures.
    -- Morgan Spurlock

#Fun #Pedicures #Way

• When God is going to do something wonderful, He or She always starts with a hardship; when God is going to do something amazing, He or She starts with an impossibility.

• I have worked with Habitat for Humanity for awhile.

• Someone should make a Kickstarter to get Taylor Swift a booty.

• Everything which is human is alien to me.

• Photographers can either look out the window at the world or they can look in the mirror.

• The spirit in which the offer was made must of necessity contribute to improving and alleviating the situation of the Jewish people without our renouncing one iota of the great principles upon which our movement is based.

• You don't see sick animals in the wild. You don't see lame animals in the wild, and its all because of the predator: the lion, the tiger, the leopard, all the cats.

• Women are programmed to love completely, and men are programmed to spread it around. We are fools to think it's any different.

• As long as the Palestinians send terrorists onto school buses and to nightclubs to blow up people, Israel has no choice but to build the fence.

• We humans think linearly but tech trends are exponential.