Opening Doors quotes

• I really want to keep on opening doors for myself, and others who want to come in.
    -- Genesis Rodriguez

#Doors #Opening Doors #Want

• I glanced up to see Liz and smiled. "Thank you." "I just went along for the ride. After that happened-" She waved at Derek. "You know how blind people need Seeing Eye dogs? Well, apparently werewolves could really use Opening Door poltergeists.
    -- Kelley Armstrong

#Dog #Eye #Opening Doors

• My greatest influence is Jimi Hendrix, and if he's been reincarnated, or if he's looking down, sideways, or looking up, I just wanted to tell him that I love him and thank him for opening doors for me. I just wanted to make it beautiful for him.
    -- Meshell Ndegeocello

#Beautiful #I Love Him #Opening Doors

• Religion is for people who fear hell, spirituality is for people who have been there.

• Sometimes becoming drug free has less to do with addiction and more to do with sanity.

• Humanity is regarded as unfinished, incomplete, imperfect. We have the possibility of completing ourselves, perfecting ourselves, and all that is necessary for this lies in us.

• You can do anything you put your mind to, and you can do it in stilettos.

• God does not love some ideal person, but rather human beings just as we are, not some ideal world, but rather the real world.

• I'm not in a party. I am a party.

• You know you are old when you've lost your marvels.

• Although most Americans apparently loathe inflation, Yale economists have argued that a little inflation may be necessary to grease the wheels of the labor market and enable efficiency-enhancing changes in relative pay to occur without requiring nominal wage cuts by workers.

• Maybe for others it was difficult to find a role that suited my type. But I never thought of myself as a type. I really thought I could play anything, quite frankly. And I have. Especially in the theater, which is where I came from. And I may go back to soon, as a matter of fact. To Broadway.

• If you look on the history of art you observe how the most popular forms trample the rest. The abstract expressionists destroyed figurative work for more than 30 years.