Electric Car quotes

• I was into playing American music, especially the blues.

• Desires are but pain and torment, and enjoyment is sweet because it delivers us from them.

• L.A.'s a better place to live than it is to visit.

• She's had so little love, Jesse thought, I will drown her in it for the rest of her life.

• O, high the happy bosom heaves When love is in the dancer!

• Every job built my career in some way or made me grow as a person or I got to meet someone great. I had one line on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, but I met Will Smith and he took 20 minutes out of his day to talk to the kid with one line. To this day, I think that guy is amazing because of that.

• I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else. A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.

• She liked Victorian novels. They were the only kind of novel you could read while eating an apple.

• The history of the world is the history of a few men who had faith in themselves. That faith calls out the divinity within. You can do anything. You fail only when you do not strive sufficiently to manifest infinite power. As soon as a man or a nation loses faith, death comes.

• We're dealing with such enormous problems today that we have no other choice but to work together. If Iraq fails, if a religious civil war breaks out and the neighboring states are drawn into this conflict, if the Kurds declare independence and al-Qaida takes over an entire province - that's when the consequences will be dramatic.