Forbidden Love quotes

• Art-school girls are very nice.

• I learned how fast you can go from being an international hero to being a reference in a joke on a late night talk show.

• Oh yeah - you have to write every day. Or every weekday. Because writing is a job. It's not eureka moments over and over. It's grueling work, panning for gold. You just keep at it and eventually you get a few grains. Or flakes. Or whatever gold looks like in rivers. Or maybe it's like fishing. Who cares? You just have to do it every day because you never know which day is going to be your productive day.

• When all of a sudden, people say, 'Wow, you look nice,' and carry on, it's shocking. Really awkward.

• My father played guitar, so I always wanted to play for that reason. But I think the biggest reason was just the '90s in general - growing up listening to the Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day and bands like that, and going to concerts and thinking it was the coolest thing in the world.

• I’ve got to sleep. Sleep is my only way to escape.

• Remember... life is short. Each moment you have is precious. Treasure every second. Don't spend them doing anything you don't love.

• The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space.

• One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.

• Trends, like horses, are easier to ride in the direction they are going.