Hold Fast quotes

• 'Twas drink made me fall in love, And love made me run into debt, And though I have struggled and struggled and strove, I cannot get out of them yet.

• If you were a kid actor, if you had any plans of being an actor as an adult, you were really barking up the wrong tree.

• Why don't women have respect for themselves nowadays? What happen to the woman who learned her grandmama's recipes and made her man sweet potato pie? I tell you, they don't make 'em like they used to. Will my real women stand up, please?

• Nobody is ever just a straight up protagonist or antagonist - everybody's morally ambiguous.

• The only war that we must all fight is the one against evil.

• I feel that the essence of dance is the expression of man--the landscape of his soul. I hope that every dance I do reveals something of myself or some wonderful thing a human can be.

• It appears, from all that precedes, reasonably certain that if there be any relative motion between the earth and the luminiferous ether, it must be small; quite small enough entirely to refute Fresnel's explanation of aberration.

• The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously.

• The "Wet Tongue Gets Stuck To A Frozen Flagpole" attack!

• What is life? It departs covertly. Like a thief Death took him.