Hurt Feelings quotes

• Violence against women is as American as apple pie. I know, not only as a legislator, but from personal experience.

• Dealing with a government with whom mendacity is a science is an extremely difficult matter.

• I know the pundits and the news media have carried a lot of commentary about cameras in the courtroom, and theres a lot of controversy about it as a result of the Simpson case. But I have not had enough time to step back and enough time to evaluate that.

• The local groceries are all out of broccoli, loccoli.

• Prayer and helplessness are inseparable. Only he who is helpless can truly pray. Your helplessness is your best. prayer.

• I picked up my mocha and stood. The cup was still almost half-full, but I didn't want it anymore. Besides, it was now luke-warm. Which meant I didn't have to worry if it was scalding him when I tossed the remains in Ethan's face.I think Finn might have craked a smileas he held the door open for me, but I wasn't sure.

• Time flames like a paraffin stove / and what burns are the minutes I live.

• I love good and pleasure, I hate evil and pain, I want to be happy and I am not mistaken in believing, that people, angels and even demons have those same inclinations.

• All that I have achieved are these dreams locked in silver.

• After you get a season under your belt, you learn a lot of lessons. It's a much bigger challenge, logistically, in terms of production.