Treating Others quotes

• The more and more I step back and look at myself from my own personal perspective - which is what I try to do, to get outside of myself and look at it - there aren't too many things that I don't think I am. I like to party 'n' bullshit, entertain, be the center of attention, and pour champagne on naked girls. I like to do that too.

• Too few people understand a really good sandwich.

• When you’re doing stuff online, you should behave as if you’re doing it in public – because increasingly, it is.

• It's not sincereity, it is truth which frees us, because it transforms us. It tears us away from our inmost slavery.

• The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.

• What might God be trying to grow in your character or cement in your relationship with Him by keeping you separated from some of the things you want but don’t yet have?

• Adapting to climate change: It really is time for action...we are on a never-ending road; this is with us for the rest of our natural lives

• My father is quite conservative and religious, and hes been wanting me to get married since I was 15,

• The harder you work and the more you sear and bleed for a win, the sweeter that victory tastes.

• I believe in censorship when it benefits me.