Flippant quotes

• I love working with Erica [Durance]. She's so much fun. And I love how flippant, comfortable, and casual the relationship is. There is so much humor there, and they make each other laugh. It is obvious how much they adore each other. I really like that.
    -- Allison Mack

#Fun #Laughing #Flippant

• The public's appetite for frothy, flippant blondes has waned, but Paris Hilton still fascinates me.
    -- Diablo Cody

#Paris #Flippant #Appetite

• When one's thoughts are neither frivolous nor flippant, when one's thoughts are neither stiff-necked nor stupid, but rather, are harmonious -- they habitually render physical calm and deep insight.
    -- Hildegard of Bingen

#Stupid #Flippant #Calm

• It would be pretty shabby to appear flippant around a documentary that's about how much I love my fans.
    -- Rick Springfield

#Would Be #Documentaries #Flippant

• I am flippant. That's one of my charms.
    -- Ryan O'Neal

#Flippant #Charm

• I've always warned my clients about fame being very dangerous, and unfortunately, they need to be famous to make a living, but not to be flippant with it, that it could kill them, and to always keep their eye on it. There was no reason for me to do it. I don't make my money off fame, not my fame.
    -- Shep Gordon

#Eye #Flippant #Needs

• The snow began to fall again, drifting against the windows, politely begging entrance and then falling with disappointment to the ground.

• I always believe that if you feel good and look happy, you're always going to be beautiful. My one actual beauty trick is pretty cliche: Never, ever go to bed with your makeup on.

• They say that every writer, they write about himself, and I think that to a certain extent that is true. But also we are creators of fiction.

• Stagnation is something worse than death. It is corruption, also.

• I think you can realise that a lot of people in bands - well - I guess you kinda wanna... There's a lot less mystique in playing in a rock band today, than in the 60's or 70's. I don't think there's any bands that I can think of, that have this rock god myth that like Led Zeppelin had.

• If your hair has never given you any trouble, if you've never had huge fights with your mother about it, then you might not have a story to tell. But I think most people do.

• There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag.

• I'm so glad I'm not a dentist. How many times does someone say, 'Oh, Doc, it felt so good when you were drilling my teeth'? Never. But when you give someone a wonderful cookie, you put a little of yourself in, and you see someone's face light up - that's immediate approval.

• True worship, worship that is pleasing to God, radiates throughout a person's entire life.

• The life of discipleship is not the hero-worship we would pay to a good master, but obedience to the Son of God.