Supermarkets quotes

• I miss the noise in New York: the sound of taxis and that constant buzz the city has.

• For the record, I think it should be illegal for a boy to have to fold his mother's underwear.

• dance is simply the refinement of human movement - walking, running, and jumping. We are all experts. There should be no art form more accessible than dance, yet no art is more mystifying in the public imagination.

• People tend to grow fearful, when they taste failure, face a daunting challenge or fall ill. Yet, that is precisely the time to become even bolder. Those who are victors at heart are the greatest of all champions!!!!

• The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.

• The insane little dwarf, Bush.

• Mel Blanc passed away in '89, and they held auditions, and I did my first job [as Porky Pig] in 1990.

• Thanksgiving is inseparable from true prayer; it is almost essentially connected with it. One who always prays is ever giving praise, whether in ease or pain, both for prosperity and for the greatest adversity. He blesses God for all things, looks on them as coming from Him, and receives them for His sake- not choosing nor refusing, liking or disliking,anything, but only as it is agreeable or disagreeable to His perfect will.

• I AM IGNORANT of absolute truth. But I am humble before my ignorance and therein lies my honor and my reward.

• Only the autodidacts are free,