Happy Day quotes

• Throughout his life the memory of that happy day stayed locked secretly in (his) heart.
    -- Brian Jacques

#Memories #Heart #Happy Day

• We have happy days, remember good dinners.
    -- Charles Darwin

#Dinner #Happy Day #Remember

• I have thought about Happy Days made into a movie. As far as the original cast not being a part of it, wow, I don't know who could be who!I just don't see it going in that direction. I can see the original cast doing the movie very easily though.
    -- Erin Moran

#Wow #Happy Day #Made

• How short our happy days appear! How long the sorrowful!
    -- Jean Ingelow

#Time #Long #Happy Day

• If Solomon counts the day of one's death better than the day of one's birth, there can be no objection why that also may not be reckoned amongst one's remarkable and happy days.
    -- John Aubrey

#May #Happy Day #Birth

• There are no happy endings, just happy days, happy moments. The only real ending is death, and trust me, no one dies happy. And the price of not dying is that things change all the time, and the only thing you can count on is that there's not a thing you can do about it.
    -- Jonathan Tropper

#Real #Dying #Happy Day

• There were happy days, with watermelon, and sad days of whiskey.
    -- Lewis Nordan

#Happy Day #Whiskey #Sad Day

• Did you know you get one happy day for every one you catch?... One happy day for every falling leaf you catch" -sam
    -- Maggie Stiefvater

#Fall #Happy Day #Leafs

• Happy Days was a wonderful, wonderful experience and I would not have traded it for the world.
    -- Marion Ross

#World #Happy Day #Wonderful

• It's always a happy day when YYZ appears on our luggage tags.
    -- Neil Peart

#Tag #Happy Day

• I was asked to sing with Mavis Staples on a gospel compilation called 'Oh Happy Day.' And, you know, other than being totally intimidated at the prospect of singing with Mavis, I was honored. I don't really have much of a background in gospel music.
    -- Patty Griffin

#Singing #Happy Day #Staples

• I am sure that the sad days and happenings were rare, and that I lived the joyous and careless life of other children; but just because the happy days were so habitual to me they made no impression upon my mind, and I can no longer recall them.
    -- Pierre Loti

#Children #Mind #Happy Day

• If someone had told me I would be Pope one day, I would have studied harder.
    -- Pope John Paul I

#One Day #Would Be #Happy Day

• What sweet, what happy days had I,When dreams made Time Eternity!
    -- W. H. Davies

#Dream #Sweet #Happy Day

• The only thing you can ever ask for is that, like what I was saying with memories, that somehow my music can fit into somebody's memory. If it can be the soundtrack to somebody's happy days then that would be amazing.
    -- George Ezra

#Memories #Would Be #Happy Day