Evolutionary Psychology quotes

• And we have the most scrutinized election system in the United States, and we have met every test.

• We'd even devised the Buffy scale of life relationships: you start off wanting Xander, spend your twenties going out with Spike and setttle down with giles.

• I'm a very conceptual writer.

• If it is a Miracle, any sort of evidence will answer, but if it is a Fact, proof is necessary

• I try to anticipate the ball well. That's something that's helped me since when I was a kid. Just learning to anticipate and read the game well. That's helped me. When I moved over to Spain and I was 15 I was playing with big guys who were 22 years to 28 years old and I was 15 so I couldn't beat them with power. I had to beat them with touch shots and variety and anticipation and all of those things. I learned a lot when I was over there.

• I would always fall down the big main staircase in our house. My favorite thing in the world was to pretend to be horribly killed at the top of it, and to fall dramatically down to the bottom of it.

• Now let me say that the next thing we must be concerned about if we are to have peace on earth and good will toward men is the nonviolent affirmation of the sacredness of all human life. Every man is somebody because he is a child of God.

• It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.

• I didnt develop or build synths. I had my technicians modify them for my live stage performances.

• All over the country, they're reading about me, and the story doesn't center on me being gay. It's just about a gay person who is doing his job.