Everybody Lies quotes

• I love the semicolon; it's unnecessary, but graceful and sophisticated.

• Whether outwardly or inwardly, whether in space or time, the farther we penetrate the unknown, the vaster and more marvelous it becomes.

• It's always good when women win things in fiction because it tends to be more male-dominated, unlike poetry, which is more equal

• When I'm under the gun and I've got pressure on me, I don't panic. I look for the right solution, and then I go for it.

• Man does not create gods, in spite of appearances. The times, the age, impose them on him. Man can serve his age or rebel against it, but the target of his cooperation or rebellion comes to him from outside.

• We often excuse our own want of philanthropy by giving the name of fanaticism to the more ardent zeal of others.

• Whether the patient has a cardiac condition, hypertension, autoimmune disease, fibroids, or asthma, he or she must be informed that fasting and natural, plant-based diets are a viable alternative to conventional therapy, and an effective one.

• Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it

• I heard of somebody once who said he was interested in doing the greatest amount of good for the greatest number, and that the greatest number was number one. That was himself. That may sound like a little bit of selfishness, but if that is selfishness, at least it is a very intelligent selfishness. Everyone has a right to be interested in himself, and I am confident that God wants us to be interested in ourselves first; that is, the first soul that anyone should bring to God should be his own soul.

• As a magician, I think everything is possible. And I think if something is done by one person it can be done by others.