Origami quotes

• The kingdom of music is not the kingdom of this world; it will accept those whom breeding and intellect and culture have alike rejected.

• I think when black performers performed in blackface, they were kind of taking back slave songs, but it was still a little bit iffy because they were performing, a lot of times, for white audiences who found it hilarious.

• What makes LSU is the environment and the fans and those guys wearing the jerseys. They're really good players.

• The more we take the less we become, the fortune of one man means less for some.

• I spoke bluntly about what I had seen in a little over a year as United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. To the apparent surprise of many in the room, I observed publicly that insider trading appeared to be rampant.

• I think too much importance is placed on spirit guides. They involve looking outside of ourselves to do it, to fix it, to tell us what to do.

• Most companies target women as end users, but few are effectively utilizing female employees when it comes to innovating for female consumers. When women are empowered in the design and innovation process, the likelihood of success in the marketplace improves by 144%!

• I'll just take amusement at being a paradox.

• I wanted to be an author as far back as I can remember, mixed with occasional bouts of wanting to be a werewolf when I grew up. But mostly, when I daydreamed, it was about being an author.

• My problem is not that I don't want to play, it's that I don't want to live!