Kkk quotes

• These days you can't see who's in cahoots, Cause now the KKK wears three-piece suits.
    -- Chuck D

#Rap #Kkk #Hip Hop

• Planned Parenthood has been far more lethal to black lives than the KKK ever was. And the Democrat Party and the black civil rights allies are partners in this genocide.
    -- E.W. Jackson

#Party #Rights #Kkk

• [...] the only folks who kill black folks any more are black folks. [...] black folks kill more black folks than the KKK ever did.
    -- Michael Nutter

#Kkk #Black #Folks

• Taught from their infancy that beauty is woman's sceptre, the mind shapes itself to the body, and, roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison. Men have various employments and pursuits which engage their attention, and give a character to the opening mind; but women, confined to one, and having their thoughts constantly directed to the most insignificant part of themselves, seldom extend their views beyond the triumph of the hour.

• Every form, not being the whole, must, of necessity, be imperfect; less than the whole, it cannot be identical with the whole, and being less than the whole and, therefore, imperfect by itself, it shows imperfection as evil, and only the totality of a universe can mirror the image of God.

• I'm cut from a different cloth. I would never moon someone. I was raised in a good family.

• When you've played a long rally and you lost it, it does hurt.

• It doesn't take a genius to see what happens when the entitlement state outgrows the economy upon which it rests. The time of Greece, Cyprus, Portugal, Spain, the rest of insolvent social-democratic Europe - and now Detroit - is the time for conservatives to raise the banner of Stein's Law and yell, 'Stop.' You can kick the can down the road, but at some point it disappears over a cliff.

• I do not at all understand the mystery of grace - only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us.

• Well, hip-hop is what makes the world go around.

• When I see people laughing at ideas and companies we have backed, I smile. It means we are going to make a lot of money on that investment.

• You watch some teams these days and you wonder if they just met on the playground and decided to choose up sides.

• I just came into my own sexuality at thirty. I don't think it's something you can deeply experience at 18 or any time before that.