Vitamin D quotes

• Fleetwood Mac has been pretty truthful. Open about what we do. We've always done it from the inside out. Versus being pressured from the outside and changing the inside. And that's our story.

• Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.

• I cannot recall a more engaging passage in fiction, and I've been trying for almost eighteen seconds.

• The boy and girl going hand in hand through a meadow; the mother washing her baby; the sweet simple things in life. We have almost lost track of them. On the one side, we over-intellectualize everything; on the other hand, we are over-mechanized. We can understand the danger of the atomic bomb, but the danger of our misunderstanding the meaning of life is much more serious.

• Knowledge is power. Information is liberating,

• You can stop splitting the atom; you can stop visiting the moon; you can stop using aerosols; you may even decide not to kill entire populations by the use of a few bombs. But you cannot recall a new form of life.

• If it is your assignment to write copy for a product or service that you really don’t have a feel for, then you have a great deal of studying to do to make sure you understand who your customer is and what motivates him or her.

• I've been so blessed to have my career gradually get bigger and bigger, so I've been able to absorb stuff and take stuff gradually.

• Whatever your beliefs are, you do not have to justify them to others.

• George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.