Yorkshire quotes

• I like Yorkshire terriers. They're good to wash your car with. They fit right in the bucket.
    -- Billiam Coronel

#Car #Buckets #Yorkshire

• Henry patted Charlotte’s shoulder anxiously. “Would you like a cool cloth? What can I do to help?” “You could ride up to Yorkshire and chop that old goat’s head off.” Charlotte sounded mutinous. “Won’t that make things rather awkward with the Clave?” asked Henry. “They’re not generally very receptive about, you know, beheadings and things.
    -- Cassandra Clare

#Awkward #Goats #Yorkshire

• I also have two dogs, a Chihuahua and a Yorkshire terrier, so if they like him, that's a good sign.
    -- Christina Milian

#Dog #Two #Yorkshire

• I was in Yorkshire. We were a family of five and I used to be sent sometimes to get the rations for the week and was easily able to carry them back. It was like one egg and a tiny bit of tea.
    -- Judi Dench

#Eggs #Tea #Yorkshire

• The musical heritage of Yorkshire is deep and wide.
    -- Lesley Garrett

#Musical #Heritage #Yorkshire

• I don't do impersonations. I can do a wounded elephant! I can do a really good cow! And because of the amount of time I spent in North Yorkshire, I do a variety of sheep. All of which I will be happy to roll out for you!
    -- Patrick Stewart

#Elephants #Sheep #Yorkshire

• My mum's from Yorkshire and my parents aren't snotty or posh - they're very hard workers, both of them.
    -- Sally Phillips

#Hard Work #Parent #Yorkshire

• Unfortunately, Childermass's French was so strongly accented by his native Yorkshire that Minervois did not understand and asked Strange if Childermass was Dutch.
    -- Susanna Clarke

#Yorkshire #Dutch #Strange

• Strange bent over these things, with a concentration to rival Minervois's own, questioning, criticizing and proposing. Strange and the two engravers spoke French to each other. To Strange's surprize Childermass understood perfectly and even addressed one or twoquestions to Minervois in his own language. Unfortunately, Childermass's French was so strongly accented by his native Yorkshire that Minervois did not understand and asked Strange if Childermass was Dutch.
    -- Susanna Clarke

#Two #Rivals #Yorkshire

• My big toe alone is the size of Yorkshire.
    -- Andrew Marr

#Yorkshire #Toes #Size

• I'm from a little town called Settle in North Yorkshire, so it's amazing that I get to travel everyday and I get to see such crazy sh*t everyday.
    -- John Newman

#Crazy #Everyday #Yorkshire