Funny Swimming quotes

• I'm getting grumpier all the time.

• Hereditary right should be kept sacred, not from any inalienable right in a particular family, but to avoid the consequences that usually attend the ambition of competitors.

• My belief is that communication is the best way to create strong relationships.

• Precedents deliberately established by wise men are entitled to great weight. They are evidence of truth, but only evidence...But a solitary precedent...which has never been reexamined, cannot be conclusive.

• I never thought of that before! It's my opinion that you never think at all.

• Music is natural law as related to the sense of hearing.

• Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

• I figured anybody who talked about church as much as she did was using it a little like cocaine anyhow.

• Looking back through the mists of time, I recall some distinctly religious experiences in my teens--when I was only fourteen years old to be precise. These experiences opened my mind to the idea of a Creator and that caring for other living things was a Christian duty. My parents were not strongly religious at the time and when I announced at that youthful age that I wanted to be a priest, it not unnaturally provoked some incredulity, even mirth. In the same year, I became a vegetarian, which--for family and friends--was even more vexing.

• The American obliviousness towards the suffering of Palestinians refugees plays a major part in radicalizing people. And we are fanning the flames of puritanism.