Homebodies quotes

• The apostles were very sure that everything of theirs which had to do with salvation was a gift to them from God. 'Increase our faith' (Lk. 17:5). They did not presume that the fullness of faith would come to them merely because they freely opted for it. They believed, rather, that it was a gift of God which would have to be granted to them.

• You see further behind you, and you get a chance to see further down the road. I could make a project come out in two years because I can put money aside to wait until that time to do it. That's only because I've had the opportunity to write and put out music every day.

• Let your vision be world embracing rather than confined to your own self.

• One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul, and yet no one ever comes to sit by it.

• My religion is the Earth, man. I believe in trees.

• Everything you need for better future and success has already been written. And guess what? All you have to do is go to the library.

• I know that for category purposes, people have to lump certain artists in with genre that they make their name or their bones in. Nobody can tell me that Taj Mahal is pure blues. Nobody can tell me that Mike Bloomfield was pure blues. It was a lot of other things going on as well.

• I die content, I die for the liberty of my country.

• It would not become physical science to see in its self created, changeable, economical tools, molecules and atoms, realities behind phenomena... The atom must remain a tool for representing phenomena.

• Peace requires the simple but powerful recognition that what we have in common as human beings is more important and crucial than what divides us.