Father In Heaven quotes

• Life hereafter for God's children, will be an extension or an amplification, a multiplication of the joy and thrilling, exciting lives we now lead! Hell is the extension, multiplication, amplification, endless continuation of the same awful lives that the wicked people of the world lead even now! Hell is just the opposite of the ecstasies of life in Heaven for the saved and the blessed!

• Be a gentleman farmer.

• Well, I don't need protection One life begins, another dies Bad timing I won't last

• We need realism to deal with reality.

• When you're a kid, you want to be a millionaire.

• In the cruel and terrible time in which our generation has been condemned to live on this earth, we must never make peace with evil. We must never become indifferent to others or undemanding of ourselves.

• What I don't want to do is just play for the sake of playing.

• Where there are two bugs, there is likely to be a third.

• ...Everyone has their own sound, and if you're heard enough, folks will come to recognize it. Style however, is a different thing. Try to express your own ideas. It's much more difficult to do, but the rewards are there if you're good enough to pull it off ...

• It's kind of cool—and it makes me feel like a badass. I get more girls than my boyfriend. They always tweet me about my booty.