Trinity quotes

• I want to do nothing chic, I want to have ideas before beginning a piece.

• Frequently you have a clash between the more sterile letter of the law and the justice that underlies it, and I think one of the things I've been trying more or less, where it was possible, is to go with the justice rather than the letter of the law.

• Women are a little more assertive in terms of our ability to express our feelings when we fall in love.

• I knew there was something I had to do yesterday. I couldn't remember what it is. I can't figure it out. I know it's a holiday. I know I don't have a meeting. It's very confusing.

• Kinsey would identify himself with Galileo in moments of feelings of persecution.

• Most people are willing to take the Sermon on the Mount as a flag to sail under, but few will use it as a rudder by which to steer.

• Wherefor are you knowing it? If you stacked all of the Gorg in the galaxy on top of eachother, the Gorg would kill you.

• Try to be original in your play and as clever as possible; but don't be afraid to show yourself foolish; we must have freedom of thinking, and only he is an emancipated thinker who is not afraid to write foolish things.

• The best men in all ages keep classic traditions alive

• I have a responsibility, and it's something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would.