Early Childhood quotes

• Saying 'Preach the Gospel Daily, use words if necessary' is like saying 'Feed the hungry, use food if necessary.'

• I think the negative traits are what makes us love other human beings, the foibles and the flaws.

• For many years Hollywood held this double lure for me, tremendous sums of money for work that required no more effort than a game of pinochle.

• Underneath this little stone Lies Robert Earl of Huntington; No other archer was so good - And people called him Robin Hood. Such outlaws as he and his men Will England never see again.

• I used to have to save my allowances to buy a quart of rubber to make a mask, and it's how I spent all my free time.

• ~I don't always have a lot of energy, but my kids almost always revitalize me. Of course like any working mom, sometimes I'm guilt-ridden. I think I should be sitting down doing an educational computer game with Carrie or taking Ellie to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. These kids are such sponges, and I should be taking advantage of that.~

• Type well used is invisible as type, just as the perfect talking voice is the unnoticed vehicle for the transmission of words, ideas.

• Currencies are things that you use to pay for other things; commodities are things that you buy. If art is going to be one or the other, it's going to be a commodity, not a currency.

• Maybe thats because we take criticism best from those we love and those who love us-Ethan

• I was under the impression I had signed a three-year contract. I want to be back. I expect to be back. I will be back.