Overestimate quotes

• At first, we lived in very, very small places... with my mom cleaning houses and scrounging up just enough to keep us in town with a working car. She introduced me to my first agent, and I started with stand-in work, then eventually commercials and television guest-shots.

• I'm not a vegetarian.

• For me, when my agents and reps send me a script, I read it through, just for the story purpose of it, and then I read it again to think of my character and see if it's something that I'm interested in bringing to life.

• Take my love, take my land Take me where I cannot stand I don’t care, I’m still free You can’t take the sky from me Take me out to the black Tell them I ain’t comin’ back Burn the land and boil the sea You can’t take the sky from me There’s no place I can be Since I found Serenity But you can’t take the sky from me…

• How one can live without being able to judge oneself, criticize what one has accomplished, and still enjoy what one does, is unimaginable to me.

• I don't wanna spend the whole of my life indoors, laying low and waiting on the next storm. I don't wanna spend the whole of my life inside, I wanna step out and face the sunshine.

• You’re meant for me, and I will have you.

• It's surreal to know my dreams are coming true.

• Verse satire indeed is entirely our own.

• American poetry is a mess. Long live American poetry.