You Re Pretty quotes

• Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.

• God knows I'm a workaholic.

• For a person who lives 100 years in the future, the present comes as no surprise.

• God knows it's a sign of a really sick mind to see grown people, adults with responsibilities, wearing class rings.

• They all wanted to model for me because they knew I wouldn’t take advantage of them.

• Books are influential in proportion to their obscurity, provided that the obscurity be that of inexpressible Realities. The Bible is the most obscure book in the world. He must be a great fool who thinks he understands the plainest chapter of it.

• Intuition is the soul within the soul.

• Many of us marvel at the icy insensitivity with which women snuff out their armours. But if they did not blot out the past in this manner, life for them would lose all dignity and they could never resist the fatal familiarities to which they once submitted.

• Remember in 1973 the same science chatter said that the coming Ice Age is going to occur, we're going to lose millions of people. And the politicians knew how to solve it, they just didn't have the courage to solve it; they were going to put coal dust on the Arctic.

• But there was escape, too, even in those days, for there was Whistler living in the grey mists with a faded orange moon. The nocturne transformed itself into dreamy rooms with Chopin's music creating a mood that softened the hard core of self.