Espionage quotes

• Right now, I have some big dreams. But at the same time, if I get annoyed and harassed by the media, I'll just quit. I don't care. We're set for life. I have quite a temper.

• What gave transcendent importance to the aggressiveness of power was the fact that its natural prey, its necessary victim, was liberty, or law, or right.

• If you don't try and explore genres and have freedom of creativity, you're just wasting your position as a pop band.

• Change really isn't as hard as we thought if we capture people's interest and give them enjoyable, worthwhile experiences.

• Commitment to love - to growth, to authentic power is an everyday application of your will.

• You're no longer fighting God, trying to make Him do what you want. You're accepting what happens, and your main prayer transforms into one that asks God for nothing more than understanding and perhaps strength to endure.

• The main bone of contention is whether Islamic injunctions are legal or moral categories. When Muslims say Islam commands daily prayers or bans alcohol, are they talking about public obligations that will be enforced by the state or personal ones that will be judged by God?

• Whether I'm hitting .100 or .300, I have resolved to at least enjoy every game.

• Sport can bring communities together and can release a lot of pent-up emotions

• I hear about stars being torn to pieces by fans. It never happened to me and I never saw it happen to anyone else